What did his kiss mean?

Every day my boyfriend walks me to choir class. We always kiss but my school has cameras and on one of the days we couldn't get away from them so he gave me a hug and said just a kiss on the head. He has never one that before and he kissed the top of my head then went to his class. Do any of the guys on here have any idea what that means? Does this mean he likes me a lot and wants some form of physical contact besides hugging, does it mean that he cares, Please help I need advice on this. I like him a lot and really want to know what he ment by it if he ment anything at all. Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• i love to give kisses on their forehead. it shows that I care about them and I'm not just kissing them to fool around. I think its another sincere way of a man telling a girl that he cares about her alot. When I see other guys do the same, I can't help but smile and think how that guy is true classic gentleman

• Thanks, that's kinda what I thought the meaning was but I wasn't sure and its always nice to have a guys opinion. I'm almost 15 and not 100% sure what everything means yet. And he is a gentleman... he's 100% country boy and I love it lol

• its cool, I was just like you too. So no worries.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you've told your school have spy cameras and they check your activities. May be not to get you or may be himself in trouble, he would've kissed on your head! Take it easy! Make it simple! Don't misunderstand, for it would may end in breakup!

What Girls Said 2

• I think a forehead kiss is sweet and endearing. He seems to care about you yet not want to get in trouble at school

• It wasn't on the forehead tho it was on the top of my head.. he's quite a bit taller than me, Does it make a difference weather or not its on the top of my head or my forehead?

• Yeah I still think it means the same thing. My boyfriend does it to be all the time and he I know he is crazy about me.

• No, I don't think the exact location on your head matters. I mean sure, lip kisses are a sign of affection, but so are kisses on other parts of your head. It's sweet and he does care about you. :)