I need the sexual tension between us to stop.

There is so much sexual tension between my best friend and I and it is starting to really be a problem. We are both in relationships and I don't want to do anything to compromise those relationships. What can I do to get our friendship back the way it was before?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have had the same problem recently but in the end is it really worth it to ruin a good relationship with your man. and your best friend she know better because he is a guy. my situation got so bad that I had to choose between my best friend or the love of my life so I picked the love of my life sometimes you have to make hard choices in your life but in the end it will all work out like it should. but if you are in love more with your best friend then your boyfriend then you should be with the one who you love the most and I know its a hard decision too make but it needs too be made.

What Guys Said 2

• Sleep with him, then have a good long talk about it. Your curiosity satisfied, you'll both realize that it's something you never want to do again.

Or not.

• be honest with him and tell him you like it and if he insist on it, puts your relationship in danger.

What Girls Said 3

• Best friends are best friends. Look inside yourself and find out why you are so attracted to him physical and want to check out the chemistry. Evidently, there is something missing in your present relationship that isn't giving you what you need. The answers lie within you. But.if you do decide to test the waters, it can damage the relationship that you now have, so be prepared for the consequences! Tread lightly, especially if you care about his person!

• tell him that maybe you and him needs a break from each other, there's nothing wrong with being separated for a few days as long as he's not mad about the suggestion. and if that don't work, maybe ask him what you guys should do about this problem, its not only your problem, its his' too, unless he enjoys the akwardness.

• If you are attracted to him nothing is going to change that. You can't just turn a switch off and not be attracted to someone. You either go with him or don't talk to your friend anymore. I know that would be hard, but if you want your other relationship to work you cannot hang out with this guy.