If you could pick one girl who would it be?

Alexis- really sweet, dark hair, green eyes, round face, huge boobs, not fat but not fit, not athletic at all, hates watching sports, fun to be around but a little melodramatic, not afraid to be goofy, loving and doting, tendency to get depressed. very traditional, looking only for boyfriend, clingy, has been with a handful of guys

Jenny- skinny and tan, pretty face, perfect teeth, auburn hair and brown eyes, spontaneous, life of the party, loves riding horses, doesn't like watching TV at all, tendency toward depression and anxiety, really good in bed. relatively traditional, looking for boyfriend/fwb, mildly clingy, has been with two handfuls of guys

Brooke- Blond hair and blue eyes, perfect teeth, skinny but athletic, loves playing sports, loves watching sports and going to sporting events, able to chill with the guys, attractive but not straight up hot, relatively quiet, no tendency toward depression, easy going, not clingy at all, looking for fwb, has been with very few guys,

Most Helpful Guy

• Alexis sounds too depressive for me..

Brooke, she doesn't stand a chance with me because she's only looking for a FWB and is "able to chill with the guys".. Sounds like a hoe to me, no offense if this is your friend.

I'll take Jenny, she sounds relaxed and gorgeous, with a similar mindset to myself. I almost never watch TV, and sometimes things can get me down.. Great sex is irrelevant cause sex improves as time goes on.. and I like a handful of traditions and I'm willing to try more. I don't know, I guess she just sounds like the closest match to what I look for, who is actually "real"..

Those other girls.. alexis, sounds inexperienced - which just means it'll take time for her to grow out of her depression, in all honesty a lot of us have been there once or twice.. And with Brooke? Yeah, I won't bash on her anymore, she's just not my type.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 6

• if these are my choices I stay single I would go with brooke but she wasn't a friends with benefits and I don't do that or date women that have

• Definitely the third option: Brooke. However, the only thing I don't like about what you mentioned is the fact she is only looking for a fwb, and not a monogamous relationship.

• Neither, these girls have too many problems with themselves...

• Brooke. Aside from all the sports crap.

• would this start a cat fight if I say Brooke?

• Brooke - swapping her sporty side with Jenny's 'relatively traditional' and 'mildly clingy' personality. :P

Idk about her being FWB's though. Although I think I'd be okay being FWB's with someone, I'm still not sure about it. I think I might be the kinda guy that'd fall for a girl quite easily, so if I end up falling for her, I can only hope that she'd return those feelings. :/

Ah, I sound so lame right now lol. >.<

What Girls Said 3

• Boyfriend:

Jenny sounds terrible. She sounds horrible. (exact quote)

Alexis sounds alright but he really doesn't like the doting and melodrama. But he does like that she's sweet, and goofy. As for the tendency to get depressed, he doesn't mind.

Brook - as long as she's not too skinny - sounds nice. He likes that she's easy going and not clingy. However he doesn't like how she sounds quiet and detached. It sounds like she'll watch sports with him but then make out and have sex, no real connection or anything.

As for what I think, it seems like you're emphasizing little details that don't really matter. Specifics about looks, or size of boobs aren't really as important as the personality. To me it would be a nice basis like, okay she's skinny, sounds good, now move on. I'd like to know more about her as a person than what her teeth look like. Seriously, if you want us to get to pick one of these girls give more about them.

• good point, and you are right. unfortunately there isn't enough character space to describe more of their personalities. but I can try to give you the cliffnotes version

Alexis-widley loved, sweet, sensitive, stubborn, goofy, funny, very intelligent, very little common sense, sarcastic

Jenny-bold, a little abrasive, exciting, spontaneous, funny, likes being taken care of, also caring, witty

Brooke-down to earth, sweet, good sense of humor, competitive, understanding, sarcastic

• idk if you mind that girls answer so I'm gonna lol

jenny sounds the best out of these. the only part that sucks is that she's been with two handfuls of guys and she's not sure if she wants a monogamous relationship or friends with benefits. either way she sounds chill and the mildly clingy part is cool because guys want a girl to make them feel needed and all but they don't want them calling or trying to know where they are 24/7.

alexis sounds annoying.

brooke sounds like she'd have a rocky relationship with her guy since she's around guys a lot and you know how that gets. plus she just wants a fwb.

brooke and jenny - if a guy just wanted to hit it and quit it, they'd be the perfect choice.

• Alexis sounds pretty much like me, minus the depression stuff haha, and I'm not looking for a boyfriend.

• So, you're a little melodramatic and clingy?

• melodramatic, yes

clingy, not really... depends on who it is