He wanted to accuse me of liking him but then didn't send the msg?

So a long distance guy friend loves to call me when he is drunk. Sometimes he'd go so far as call 3-4 times in one night, send a text message .and. tell me we need to have a serious talk just to get me on the phone.

Well a few days ago I got drunk and tried to I'm him in the middle of the night. He didn't answer of course. Two days later I apologized and told him I couldn't remember what I wanted to say.

We use one of those IMs that lets you see what a person is typing before they press enter (I don't think he realizes this). So he types out that I have a crush on him. He then quickly erased it and typed instead that I was probably doing it as retaliation.

So here is my question guys. He immediately took it as me having a crush on him for calling him without remembering why. Does that mean that he is crushing on me for calling me all those times when he was drunk? Is that why he erased the comment or is it because he doesn't want to open that can of worms?

What Guys Said 1

• Probably, yes.

he's just afraid of rejection it seems

What Girls Said 0