Why isn't he kissing me?

ok details first

-i'm like obsessive about brushing and flossing. so we're good on that front.

-he really likes me. he's talked about me to his family and friends about how much he likes me and wants to be in a relationship.

-apparently I'm the first girl he's ever wanted to have a relationship with. but he's had girlfriends, he's just been really laidback withg them and didn't really like them that much. he's done tons of stuff too. like he's been around the block, experience wise.

-i smell really good apparently. so its not that either.

-its confusing cos he acts so comfortable with me.

what on earth is going on?

we've gone on lots of dates. like more than 4.

oh. and this would be our first kiss. whenever it happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's either nervous, or possibly gay. If it's the former then it's okay to help him out a bit. Like getting really close to him and looking in his eyes. And if even that doesn't work, it's not so bad to take the plunge yourself. Just grab him, kiss him, and say that you've wanted to do that for a while. If he wants you, this should bring him out of his shell.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure he's planning it out. Around date was when I started thinking about it and date was when I actually did it. If not you can try giving him "that look" and just look at him without saying anything for a while and lick your lips. That should make it really obvious.

• 2 things.

1st he may be shy because it may be his first time

2nd he may feel pressure because ur too obsessive

What Girls Said 3

• He's been around the block, so he may have something you could catch and doesn't want to give it to you. I hate to say things like that , but it's always a possibility. Easiest possibility, maybe he doesn't like kissing, or he can't kiss. He could be waiting for that special moment.

Oh, I know.Maybe it's his first kiss!

• maybe his nervous because he likes you a lot and doesn't wanna rush you into it.

could be that his over sleepin with the girls to fast during the relationship and with you, it could be that your special to him and he doesn't wanna rush it so he doesn't lose you.

but maybe you should make the first move and kiss him so he gets the idea that you wanna take it that step futher, perhaps he might take it into account and start hookin up with you so you can feel that your more in a real relationship

• he's taking his time cause he really likes you and he maybe he wants to take this relationship slow