Guys what do you think of a girl?

After she tells you she likes you/has a crush on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few girls in the past have told me this, and most of them are what I would consider "desperate." It's not that I'm a narcissistic dooche. They were just those types of girls.

One girl happened to be a good friend of mine, and it was a good couple months before we even spoke of anything intimate. With both of us being smart and able to tie two and two together, it was kind of easy to figure out that the feelings were mutual. Eventually she was the one who brought it up first, and now we are married.

My conclusion? Don't go around telling people this kind of stuff unless you know deep-down that they feel the same. It's a lot to bear those feelings, and to tell you the truth, a lot of guys wouldn't appreciate that sudden emotional burden. It goes the same for girls. We just aren't ready to handle it.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm usually flattered but if I'm not interested, I pretend it wasn't said and continue to speak to the girl normally.

~Distant

• Depending on how she tells me, I probably won't believe her.

Assuming I believe her and she's being honest. If I like her back, I'll probably ask her out, if I don't really know her and up till that point hadn't noticed/thought of her, I'd start considering her. I can honestly say, I've never stopped liking a girl because she told me, and I have respect for girls who will tell me. I'm probably more likely to like her after she tells me.

• "What a crazy whoreslut. She just wants my massive manmeat. I guess I have a reputation to uphold..."

• I've only heard it from one, and I dated her for two years after.

• i'll be flattered and admire the confidence.

• I think she likes me (or is playing a prank on me). I'd be flattered.

What Girls Said 0