Would guys prefer to date girls that have never had a boyfriend?

What is all your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are ups and downs to it. If I was her first Boyfriend then I don't have to be worried about being compared to anybody else about anything and also I'm the first one she's both had feelings for and got a chance to express them with.

On the flip side however it could go very badly since this is her first relationship she could get intimmidated or overwhelmed and "step back".

What Guys Said 4

• Well, yes and no.A woman who has only known me would tend to be dependent on me, which in a way would be flattering but could also be a burden.

A woman with experience would be a better companion bu t also might not stay around long! Since she would probably always be considering her options.

It would depend on where she is culturally, of course, because in some cultures women don't expect to know more than one guy, ever!

• In some ways, mainly because I think I could help her understand how to behave in a relationship, but also inversely, she might be immature with relationships.

• i would rather date someone who has dated before.loved before and the most important thing.has never cheated before.i dun want to lose my trust in the girl because if I do.thats basically the end of our relationship

• Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys would prefer to have sex with girls that will give it up. Guys want girlfriends that are not sluts. If you never had a boyfriend, then it's just a new experience and you should talk about it before you get into a relationship and find out each others expectations. That way you can have good experiences.