If you're a guy that doesn't really like to open your mouth while making out, why?

I've made out with this guy a few times and he's 19, but he seems to keep his mouth close while making out and I don't find that very appealing because I like making out with tounge, he will slip one here and there, just not often. He kisses with his lips closed.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe tell him you suck add more tongue will be better rather than posting on internet about this? and dun gimme feelings thing its a 19 year old he won't care that much he'll probably laugh it off he isn't 15

• Idk him that well lmao. And I asked because what if I come across someone else who does the same thing.

• eggsaxtly anon

• LOL, your a lej, BananaPeelZ

What Guys Said 2

• Say to him, yeah. I mean, I don't agree totally with BananaPeelZ in that you should be a f***ing asshole to him, LOL. But you know. Tell him you like it with tongues and ask him why he doesn't. Its probably just the way he does it, I mean, considering he wouldn't know your bothered by that.

• He might be a lazy guy.

What Girls Said 4

• my boyfriend's like that too. I didn't like it at first, but now I do. I think he just doesn't like a lot of tongue.

• Thats what I was thinking.

• You need a new bf

• He's nooooot my boyfriend :P

• He In general appeals to me a loottt, ha ha they way he kisses isn't horrible, but it'd be nice if he changed it.

• Tell him he's not your boyfriend you can bail if he doesn't do what you want

• like completely closed?

• Yehh, but he like gets into it..

• A- they can't be closed if yours are between his ,

B- I'd recommend some sort of a food-kiss with strawberries or honey it might loosen him up, it's this guy's lost he doesn't know where the real honey is

• He's 19 and I'm only 16. He should know this by now haha.. He's to hot to have this problem!

• how to make out