Which guy should I choose?

Guy 1: dark brown hair, green eyes, pale, great sense of humor, a little cocky, sensitive when he wants to be, 5'6, nice body(muscular), smart, good at soccer and basketball

Guy 2: light brown hair, brown eyes, 5'4, serious but funny sense of humor, sensitive, quiet but outgoing around friends, really nice, nice body, good at basketball

Guy 3: black hair, black eyes, 5'8, funny, nice an understanding (we have deep convos), nice body (very strong/muscular), very very good at bball, and soccer and pretty good at all other sports

Guy 4: tall dark and handsome, black hair and eyes, 5'7, intellectual sense of humor, very nice, smart and literal,Gets me, sensitive, very nice body and very hot (kind of looks like Taylor lautner), Extremely good at all physical activity (football,track,bball,rugby,tennis,etc...)

Guy 5: younger than me, cute, light brown hair and eyes, 5'4, good sense of humor, really nice and understanding, sweet, nice bod, good at sports, sensitive, good to talk to

Most Helpful Girl

• For a relationship? If you're caught between five guys maybe none of them is the answer. As for me none of them sound good. I don't care what a guy looks like and all of them sound like the same person. They're all funny, sensitive, smart and good at sports, good for conversation. Some of them are loud, some of them are quiet. All of them are exactly the same. Right now it sounds like you're deciding between looks.

It sounds like you care more about how they look than their personalities, in which case pick which ever is hotter to you. And besides why are you even asking us? Do you want the one that every one approves of that you can hold up and go "Ah-hah he's hot and perfect and every one will love him, the perfect trophy man". Because if that's not what you're going for then think about who they are and who you like the most and who you connect with the most. If none of them stand out in particular then don't pick one because you clearly don't really care about any of them (like that) you just want someone.

What Guys Said 4

• choose for wat? and if you're choosing between 5 dudes, that means you don't really care that much for any of them...

• if you have the time to be doin this go get laid by all 5 since you like to talk about em all so much :))

• they're all pretty short eh?

i say Guy 3 though, not cause he's the tallest but because he seems like the guy that would know what to do at the right time.

wait why am I answering this?

• The one that makes your belly button tingle.

What Girls Said 5

• the one that you feel comfortable with, attracted to him the most, the one who you really enjoy hanging out with.

• It really seems like you focus on looks a little too much. But id have to say guy 3 because you say that you have deep conversations which is more important than his body or the sports he plays.

• Whichever one you like the most...? Just a thought.

It's hard to say based on just that little description. :)

• Guy 4!

• I don't like guys that do sports. :S

• wtf do you play sports than? do you like guys that cook than?

• Yes. Means I don't have to do it.

I would rather a guy like to read/write/learn, etc.

Just not into the sporty type, because I don't do sports myself.