At what age does it become unrealistic?

I'm eighteen years old, and have never had a boyfriend. Not even a prom date. At what point should I just stop hoping or thinking that one day I'll actually get to have that experience of someone being in love with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• at 18 you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

as long YOU don't give up on yourself and let yourself go, there will always be hope even if it doesn't happen until you're 35..

What Guys Said 2

• 60

• u have your whole life ahead of you. guys for the most part get mature as you age. don't give up, ask yourself if you actually really do want a relationship. lots of times, its not the people you're meeting, its you. are you happy with your image, are you happy with what you do. those are just a couple things you should ask yourself

What Girls Said 1

• You Shouldd Never Give Up On Love Cause In The End That's All You Need ! Your Barely 18 Your Still Younqq Enjoy Life Just Like Every Teen Does (: