Got bored of this fling with this girl, am I in the wrong?

We never had sex, but did a bunch of other stuff for about the last 4 or 5 weekends. So I was walking back with her and I was kind of distant. I'm not that attracted to her and the spark is sort of gone.

So I made up an excuse that I had to go to my place and kissed her good night.

I've been honest with her from the start, saying I was just trying to have fun and all.

So am I wrong for backing away now?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were open with her in the beginning, I don't think you're in the wrong, she could possibly get hurt feelings but she'll move on. You're pretty legendary for not leading her on, that doesn't happen very often when a guy is pretty much guarenteed sexual favours. Maybe cut the kiss out next time too.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you're bored and the spark is gone, there's nothing you can do about that. You're not in the wrong. Hopefully, she doesn't take it too badly.

~Distant

• No. You can back away whenever you want, from whatever you want, from a friendship to a marriage. Such, life.