Dinner date, then what?

So I went on a dinner date with this guy from class and we really hit it off. He has sent me really flirty text messages and I know he is interested, as so am I!!! So is there any tips on how I can further this relationship without scaring him off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it - just set up a second date and spend some more time with him. He won't be scared off because you like him - that's what he's hoping to find out. Set up a lunch date for this weekend and see where things go from there.

That is unless this weekend is pre-finals, where's the coffee, do you have a copy of last year's test? weekend. Which leads into the winter break. Crap - you better call him now and set up a "study session."

What Guys Said 1

• The next time you are with him, just take things a little further, natural progression. It won't scare him off, and in fact he might even initiate some of it himself.

Good luck and have fun!

What Girls Said 1

• Try flirting back. Don't go further than he is going now. If he flirts, you flirt. If he kisses you, you kiss him back. This is the best advice I have to not scare him off. If he isn't moving anywhere with the relationship, then you could try to move on a little bit further. If he gets freaked, then stop and tell him that you will wait for him. Since I don't know where your relationship is at right now (except for the dinner date), I can't tell you what exactly to do. Just stick with your heart and do what feels comfortable.