What does we are not fully together yet exactly mean?

I been dating this guy that I met through plenty of fish and its going good but I noticed he logs on his still but not as much since he's been talking to me but every time he sees I've been logged on hell make a comment like hey now what are you doin on here oh I'm jokin or you been on there all night haha. anyway he made a comment about it again lastnight and then said your OK though we are not fully together yet...hence the word fully and YET? does this mean we will be soon ir what? I even told him I'm not talking to anyone else but him so yea I'm confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you two are dating then yall are not together yet and hopefully yall will be fully like makin it official depending on how well yalls dating goes or how things will develop. That's all he is saying that he can't be really bothered by you still being on there since yall are not serious yet. You and him are still free to date others until yall both talk about making it official.

What Guys Said 1

• It means he has intentions on seeing you or isn't adverse to the idea of it. You two haven't talked about being exclusive so you are both free to log on as often as you please.

~Distant

What Girls Said 1

• It means that he is open to the option of you being together, I wouldn't get your hope up though because sometimes it just doesn't work out.