I need a date for this!! Please Help!!!

I need a date for my debs (Irish version of prom) but I don't hang out with any guys and I get really shy around guys so I can't just approach someone and ask them. My friends were going to get me one of their friends because most of them hang out with fun,cute nice guys but they all have girlfriends and I think that'll be really awkward. The debs is only in a few months and I need to get a date soon so they can get a suit and everything ! Please give me any ideas I'm actually desperate !

Most Helpful Girl

• Start talking to guys in your classes and extracurriculars. I guy I didn't know very well ends up being the guy that I plan to ask. Just be open to everyone and be friendly and you'll find someone. Also it doesn't hurt to have friends try to set you up with someone you want to go with. A single guy of course. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• start opening your mouth and start talking to guys

• Ask your friends to hook you up with someone.