I still really like her and I don't know what to do because I don't want to leave my friend dateless. Could someone help me out?

So I really wanted to ask this girl to prom but when I tried to set it up her sister told me I shouldn't ask her because she wanted someone else to ask her. I was discouraged and didn't know what I was going to do for a date now. Then my friend set me up with a friend who also needed a date so we decided to go as friends. Now the girl I really wanted to go with wanted to go with me and her sister was wrong and now she doesn't have a date at all. I still really like her and I don't know what to do because I don't want to leave my friend dateless.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that's a tricky situation. If I were you, I would try to find a friend to go with the girl you are currently taking and explain it to her. Since yall are just friends I'm sure she won't mind. Then you're free to ask the girl you like. If worst comes to worst, just wait until prom and ask her to slowdance and explain it to her.