How come women prefer to date men in prison?

how come women are looking so badly to date the worst of the worst? but won't think about dating a guy who never breaks the law?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A prisoner is the best kinda boyfriend to have. Think about it; a woman will never be disappointed in anything he might do, because no matter how bad it is, they'll expect even worse. If he murders someone in prison it's no big deal. After all he's there in the first place because he murdered someone. If she finds out he having sex with another guy, that's no biggie either. She assumed he was doing that right along. On the other hand, if he ever does anything magnanimous, no matter how small and insignificant, it'll light up her life and she'll never stop talking about it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, not all girls are looking for a bad boy. Yeah some of them may seem attractive to "some" women, but the majority of them bad boys will only get the girls they deserve. And that's definitely not the girls looking to get into great relationship. So don't loose hope, you got to keep an open mind to all the girls out there that are probably looking for he same thing in a relationship, a good guy.

Good Luck.

0|3
    0|1
  • i don't prefer guys who are in prison or just got out of it

0|1
    0|0
  • i date who I like, so if I like you why not?

1|0
    0|1
  • You always know where they are

You can see them whenever you want

No females to cheat on you with

They have their own place

0|1
    0|1
  • those are trashy stupid jerry spring women. not good ones. they deserve one another

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• I read a book called 'about prison' for a class. One of the prisoners explained. As a prisoner you can devote every moment, of every day to this girl. Learning about her, composing thought-out letters, etc. In a way a regular guy can't compete on the same level. Some of them get conjugal visits eventually so there is a payoff. Some will target female employees of the prison. They develop a legit interest in the girl, or at the least, they see it as a way to compromise her job and get her fired. It occupies their minds so - it's all good to them, if it's genuine or not. You have to admit, they have nothing but time on their hands to figure out how to woo her.

0|0
    0|0
    • For the record, I don't think women prefer men in prison. At the most that type has personality traits they may be subconsciously drawn to. Confidence, alpha male this or that, bad boy, take your pick.

• Yeah I'm sure that's true because it makes a lot of sense...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they aren't around to leave the toilet seat up.

1|1
    0|0
  • you can't...date...in prison. loltroll

2|1
    0|0
  • bad ass factor

0|0
    0|0