Should I stop talking to this girl after 2nd date?

After our date I thought we had a mutual connectio and leaned in to kiss and was rejected as she turn her head and I landed one on her cheek. She giggled and we ended the night. Should I keep going out with her or is the no kiss a sign to stop trying

Most Helpful Guy

• NO DUDE.

She giggled after the kiss - it means she's flattered by the fact that you attempted to kiss her. She liked it, but just didn't want to accept the kiss yet. She's a little reserved, a little shy, and probably thought it was just too soon.

Or she got nervous about it and just lacked the confidence in herself to take the kiss from ya. I was out at the bar one night and I saw a couple together having fun. The guy tried to kiss his girl, but she turned her head to the side at the last moment and he backed off.

--> 5 minutes later, she was kissing him. The guy did NOT lose his cool. He stayed relaxed and backed off, and didn't take her rejection so seriously.

So don't worry about this. Keep persistent with this girl and keep having fun with her. Stay positive. But also keep in mind that the body speaks louder than the mouth. Study her body language. One tip I can give you is this - if you come to an awkward silence (if she stops talking and just stares in your eyes), it's a possible green light to share a kiss with her. I was in a situation with a girl where she just gave me extended eye contact and we couldn't hold a convo anymore. So what did I do about it? I teased her, then asked her if she was ready to leave. We went back to her place and we shared some good make-outs. I didn't go any further though because she has a boyfriend and I didn't wanna f*ck that up.

So by all means, keep going with her. She'll cave in to you sooner or later. Or if not, don't sweat it. Perhaps she doesn't want a relationship right now, or some other crap going on. In which case, you go pick up other girls and date them.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should keep trying. I know I wouldn't be ready for a full kiss on the 2nd date! If the guy broke up with me because I wouldn't give him one kiss, I'd be pissed and probably think he is really low. Don't give up because she wouldn't kiss you then, but maybe try again on the 4th date. Not on the 3rd though because you want her to know you really do like her and don't just want to steal her virginity(: Just my opinion though!

• No way, go on another date with her.

The same thing happened to me, only the roles were reversed. I lean in to kiss the guy, he turns his head, then ends up kissing me on the forehead and leaving. I was beyond confused, but later he told me that he just froze up and got too nervous to do it.

• I was very shy with a guy I was totally into. I didn't even want to really hold hands, hug and defintely not kiss. I was so uncomfortable and scared. Give it time, she will come around. Now I can't stop wanting to kiss, hug and touch him :)

• Sounds like she's shy. It's adorable. Go out with her again, but respect her boundaries and don't force her into anything that she doesn't want. But try to lead her into a kiss again. :)

What Guys Said 1

• If it were me, I'd move on. Games are for children.