Boyfriend is texting another girl?

My Boyfriend has been texting this girl idk. He said its just his friend but idc! I asked him to stop talking to her because once she texted me saying leave him alonee. And yesterday He finally met her in person & they went to the movies. && I keep telling him it Bothers me but he keeps saying he love me and its just his friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't love you. He's needs to introduce you to this girl as his girlfriend and be open with you, or he's cheating on you. If he refuses to acknowledge you, break up with him until he's mature enough to handle only one woman. If he refuses to acknowledge you, HE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU.

What Guys Said 2

• If he loved you then why didn't he invite you, his girlfriend, along to the cinema with him?

You have a right to be suspicious and if he doesn't change his act, well, I won't blame you for dumping him.

• If you've said it bothers you so much that you don't want him to carry on behaving like this, but he doesn't listen - he's making it pretty difficult to stay with him.

Sorry, but it's clear to me he's chosen this other one over you. I think you should ditch him. If you're lucky, she'll not be interested in him and you can laugh at his stupidity :)

But in all honesty, he's being a douche and you deserve better.

What Girls Said 2

• This guy seems really fishy. I feel like there's something going on between him and this other girl. Dump his sorry ass, you deserve better.

• Dump him. He thinks he is a hot stud and can get away with it. If he really cared, he would have asked you to go and introduced you.

Douche.