1st Kiss, I would like to hear about it!

How old were you? Where did it happen? Was it sweet or embarrassing? And anything else? I like to read about this subject :) Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 16, and it was with my current girlfriend on our first date (was just friends at the time) :)

After likee sortta cuddlingish at the movies, I waited a bit after the movie finished.

Then sitting in the seats I told her I liked her, then asked her out and she said yes :D

I then hugged her and went back into my seat. and then leant in and kissed her, and then kissed her again, and again and it actually led into a make out sesh ;)...but it got interrupted by this guy telling us to move, so he can get to his seat for the next movie :S

...and well it just fell right, I guess :)

What Guys Said 5

• was probly with my first girlfriend it was just a peck does that count as a first kiss lol : I was walking her home with me , her and her friend and when I was at her door we gave each other a peck on the lips and then I had to run home because I was late lol first make out : was with the same girl we were alone at her house and I was probably still shy but we made out and I also got excited because I got to touch her tit for the first time

• I was almost 18. Terrible with women, and my friends were using a female friend of mine to find a girl for me to hook up with. Well I guess she developed a crush on me in the process seeing how awkward I was and one night after dropping everyone off she said something along the lines of "I can't believe you have never been kissed, is that true?" yes it is "Well I would like to be your first kiss" Kissed for a few seconds I got out of the car feeling like a champ though I totally didn't deserve to.

• Shit, I've never even held hands with a girl, never mind kissing one. Not looking set to change, either.

Life goes on. Nothing hangs in the balance of whether or not I ever make any sort of romantic progress with a girl.

• from what I can remember, we were in the driveway at night (it was at a really big house, don't remember when or where) it was with my moms friends daughter and we almost got caught, I rememeber seeing really bright headlights and then we ran inside. I was around 3 or 4

• Hasn't happened. It did in a dream though. lol

What Girls Said 6

• I was 15 and met this guy at a club in Austria. He was a gentleman and extremely good looking. We hung out the whole night. Then, he came to visit me at my hotel. I went down to see him and it was my last night there. He kissed me good bye and it was terrible! It was too wet and he used his tongue a lot. I was pretty disappointed.

• My first kiss was when I was 6 in a classroom we were playing hide and go seek with parsers, and then BAM we kissed.

but like my really kiss with tounge and everything was when I was 13. In middle school with my boyfriend the most magical thing every I will never forget the day <3

• Still hadn't had that lol srry for not helping

• 15 with my first real boyfriend, my house, and it wasn't that good lol.

• i was 13 in a school closet hahhahhahaa I was sucha stupid kid and it was really gross. I don't count that as my first kiss though anymore because when I was 15 I had the perfect first kiss with this amazing sweet guy (who I am still with today) and that's exactly how it should have been.

• i was 15 at the movies. he wasn't that romantic because he asked me first, I wished he didn't ask and just went for it. It was my boyfriend at the time anyway.