Should I have tried to kiss her? What should I have done?

This girl and I clearly like each other and enjoy spending time together and talking. We haven't gone on a date yet, mainly because we live 40 miles apart (commuting to college) and we have busy schedules. Last Friday she had a bonfire at her house and I went. Knowing she likes me, I took some daffodils from my house. I was the first one there and gave her the flowers and she really liked them. Long story short she did a couple of flirty things with me during the night (like steal my hat and let me help her over a fence) and after the fire was over and everybody else started leaving I helped her clean up and she walked me out to my car. She then proceeded to give me a very long hug thanking me for coming and for the flowers. I am really awkward in these situations and I didn’t know what to say so I said no problem and I’m glad she liked them. We broke apart and we stood a few feet apart and she told me she’d wait up until I texted her when I got home. Then we said goodnight and I left. My question is, should I have tried to kiss her or at the least asked if I could have given her a goodnight kiss? I know she really likes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• nawww you cutey ha ha Well... I think that you have done well :) Keep her wanting more- girls like that (even though they probably won't admit it) Just be nice. Text her in the morning- stuff like that. Oh, I know this sounds sad, but do it- have arguments lol Its fun and makes you want each other more. Good Luck :) xox

What Girls Said 1

• i think u've done the right thing by not rushing things.

What Guys Said 1

• yes you should have. She gave you a big invitation. Don't worry man the door isn't shut yet, next time make a move. And trust me I have blown some opportunities that were way more obvious.