Would you date someone with no family or friends?

Basically, I was depressed in high school and a little beyond. I had a small core of friends, but we all separated and went our own ways after high school. I haven't made any new ones since. On my dad's side of the family, we are essentially the black sheep for something that happened a long time ago. My mom's side of the family is spread out, and I don't really know them. As for my nuclear family, they are making a decision that I'm not too keen on, but its the straw that broke the camels back. I'm in the Navy and on leave right now. I plan on speaking my piece before I get shipped out and letting them think on it.

I never thought of it as a big thing, but I know that some people may think differently. People get dumped for little to no reason at all. How would you feel if the person you're dating didn't really have anyone they associate with? By the way, I'm not clingy type of person in the least.

I'm off for now. Thank you for any answers/comments pertaining to my question.

Most Helpful Girl

• How would you feel if the person you're dating didn't really have anyone they associate with?

I'd prefer it

no family members I'd have to meet.

No close male friends I'd have to entertain

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't mind. I get into relationships because I'm interested in the other person, not his family/friends. As long as he's not the type to be too clingy and have to talk to me or see me 24/7 it'd be fine.

• I would definitly because you sound more mature than most guys. You sound like you'd understand me and would be perfect for me because that's me too.

• if I liked him, yes, I would date him regardless if he had friends or family.

• I would date somr1 like that I really wouldn't care if he had a ton of of people he associates with or if he had none. I would care about that because I'm getting with him to be with him not his friends or family. And I would think it would b odd either because some people jus perfer to b alone

• I meant I wouldn't care about that because I'm getting with him to be with him not his friends or family

What Guys Said 0