Call or a text - which one do you prefer?

I talk to this girl a lot through texting and msn.. I started wondering whether I should start calling her? Do teenage girls these days prefer a text or a late night call from a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I thought I liked texting better. Because I'm shy and alll that bs blah.

Then I started talking on the phone and it is 4754387254083726895736859 times better.

It all depends if you can hold a conversation for a long period of time I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• I Like Late Night Phone Calls !(:

• both are beneficial... even though threw text it lacks a better connection of the conversation... text lacks in tone.. actual emotions.. you are left guessing rather then knowing

• I'm gonna say text cause sometimes its easier to say how you feel as appose to actually talking to the person but I do enjoy talking on the phone but it has to be the right person ;) and and skype is the same way.

What Guys Said 0