What should I do girls?

I am 20 years old and have never had any relations with a girl and I have never touched a girl in a sexual way, no kiss, no touching or anything

I just get more and more depressed as time goes by and girls don't like me

Most Helpful Guy

• You remind me of me when I was your age, horribly shy with girls and no confidence at all.

It took me years to figure this out, but what you need is confidence and good self-esteem. Sitting there getting more and more depressed is just digging your hole deeper and eventually you will be stuck in that hole so listen up.

Find your confidence! the internet is a great resource for finding ways to build it, askmen.com always has some cool articles to read and give you some ideas. Along with confidence self-esteem is really important, think about it, if you don't feel good about yourself girls will NOT come flocking to you, instead they go to the guys that are cool, confidence and strong.

Here is what worked for me.

After my wife left me I decided to start working out, I did the P90X thing and it got me really fit, I went from being skinny and bla to almost ripped, yes I have muscles now, got a little tanning done and BAM I look great! As I started to feel better about myself I become more confident. Being fit was not the only thing that made me better, I was in school after being out of school for 10 years and made some great friends which got me into more social situations. I used to be scared of social events, I was always the quite guy sitting there being lame, but school allowed me to socialize and make new friends and totally broke me out of my shy shell. Before you know it I'm talking to anyone in class, going out to the bars with them and become popular. The key there was PUSHING MY COMFORT LEVEL. Rather than sit back and stay within my comfort zone I made myself step out of it and push myself.

With my new found confidence and self-esteem I feel like I can handle anything now. 7 months ago my wife left me and I hit the bottom, I was in a bad place for a few weeks and now I'm going great, love life and just met a lovely girl that I really hope works out. This girl is an absolute bombshell of a girl that I USED to think was out of my league, but again with my new confidence I was able to win her over and so far things are going great.

Put yourself out there and work on making yourself a better person, think positive and before you know it everything will work out for you.

Good luck

What Girls Said 3

• With an attitude like that you won't find a girl! :( be positive, honestly. smile, at least appear to be happy when around girls. girls are very good detectives of emotion so if you can at least attempt to be confident and enjoyable to be around your bound to find some kind of girl. your 20 not 40 lol don't freak out ;) your time will come and you will someone.

• change yourself

• Dress up, go out & increase your social network in real life. You'll find a girl for sure! but sitting there feeling depressed will get you nowhere.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe you should start by not asking girls what to do

• No matter how bad it gets, just remember: you always need consent.