I totally messed things up, are they fixable?

we hung out twice but I really like him and we had sex. then I heard he had sex with some other girl the week before me and I flipped on him cause he said he wasn't that type of guy but apparently he says they didn't have sex and it was before he knew me but I don't really know. maybe I'm paranoid but since then he seems like he doesn't wanna talk or hang out much. I mean if I text him he will text me back but I wanted to see him last night for my birthday and he's just like if I get stuff done and then he's like I really don't feel good I got so much work to do but I'm really gonna try and then he said he really just doesn't feel good. he used to text me first but now doesn't anymore. last night though my friend was texting him while I was drunk and she was like please I wanna see you your bullsh*tting and I just sent him a long text this morning apologizing for this past week and I'm usually not like that an I'm embarrassed but something about him drives me crazy and if there's anything I can do to fix it let me know and I understand if he doesn't wanna talk or hang out anymore. because I had even texted him this morning asking how he was feeling and he didn't answer. what should I do I really like him!

What Guys Said 2

• Back. Off.

He's not exclusive with you. Until he says he is, he isn't, and you don't get to flip out on him. I hope you included that in your apology.

Never let a friend text from your phone. I see it all the time, people letting their crazy friends blow up their relationships. I don't get it, except to see that it's dumb and dangerous and you shouldn't do it ever again. I hope you included that in your apology.

If you can fix it, it'll only be after you've stayed away for a while and given him a chance to forget your most recent stunts. And staying away means not texting and letting him initiate for a while.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET CLINGY. If he has to run from you, he won't ever stop.

• i did include both of those in my apology. I'm so mad at myself right now I feel horrible about everything! I really hope I can fix stuff with him!

• Good luck. Play it cool.

• umm WHOA...You guys have hung out twice, already slept together, and he has given you just about every sign there is

he seems like he doesn't wanna talk or hang out much

if I get stuff done and then he's like I really don't feel good I got so much work to do

he used to text me first but now doesn't anymore

and then you say

apologizing for this past week and I'm usually not like that

and on top of that, even drunk, you had a friend texting him and yes I understand you were drunk but this is ALL TOO MUCH and ALL TOO SOON

You really need to step away from this completely for a bit...delete his number from your phone and by chance if he decides to talk at some point he will more then likely start with text and you can ask who it is...Unfortunately this is not a relationship with a strong foundation...the foundation seems to be made of fun dip instead of concrete...Take a break from the social scene all together just until things blow over with this and whatever he is telling people they will soon forget anyways

• but even after I blew up at him the other night he was like its not like that way with you we text all the time all day you aren't just a hook up blah blah. is it fixable do you think though? apparently he really isn't the type of guy to just hook up with girls and stuff and I'm friends with one of his friend and she was like he acts like he doesn't care but he really does

What Girls Said 0