I would pick _____________________ to date rather than _________.

who would you rather pick to date?

1. a nice girl/guy with an ugly to average face/ body

2. a bitchy girl/guy with a beautiful to average face/ body

and why ? go!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. because friendship lasts due to inner beauty, not because someone is beautiful for everyone else to see. (my original thoughts)

Borrowed material:

This can be answered by the story of Sir Gawain and Dame Ragnell, where he chooses the best answer to her question.

She would ask 'Do you love me because I'm beautiful?' or 'Am I beautiful because you love me?'

• Am I beautiful because you love me? This statement touched soft part of my soul

What Guys Said 15

• Number 1 always...because I hate bitches :)

• Neither, I don't settle for less than what I'm genuinely interested in. If I'm not attracted, I won't date her. If she's a bitch, I won't date her. I'd much rather be single, options open.

• I pick 1, a nice girl with an average face/body. I wouldn't put up with 2, five minutes worth and it would be over.

• the nice one because I'd still hate them if they are bitchy and if I hate them I won't want to have sex with them because that's sharing myself, so I don't really care about their body, and as for their face, I still won't like looking at it when it's being horrid to me.

Bitch = deal breaker.

• I would date an ugly to average girl. Beautiful girls often run away from you or fall for some other guy. Being bitchy would make a date last very very short. If your looking for short term then a beautiful girl would be perfect. If you want a long lasting relationship, then go for ugly to normal.

• Personality makes up for a lot. Since you said "date", no I wouldn't want to date a bitch. Maybe sleep with her but not date. In all likelihood, dating a bitch wouldn't last anyway. The chemistry would be off.

• 1 all the way. There's no way I'm dating a girl just for her looks. I think relationships should be meaningful and not just based on sexual attraction. Although I do believe that there has to be some physical attraction for a relationship to work out (otherwise all straight people would be fine dating people of the same sex), most of the time that can develop if the person has a really attractive personality, even if he/she has an "ugly" face/body.

• I think the correlation to how much **** you are prepared to put with matches their level of beauty.

Thus; A girl who is average, I would put up an average amount of **** from. If she was ugly, I probably wouldn't put up with much **** from them. However, if they were stunning, I can be very very forgiving.

• You are judging people according to their scale of attractiveness and that's a jerk,To boil it all down you are shallow

• what he is honest, personally if I liked a girl enough I would be more likely to give her more passes

• Gee, you girls really like to think you're different don't you. Let me know if you don't wear makeup. Because, hey, making yourself more attractive, well, that's just being a jerk.

The truth is lady, is that if two guys did the same jerky act, you are FAR more likely to forgive the guy you have the hots for than for the guy you felt a bit repelled by. As much as you would like to protest. It's simply human nature.

• 1. I rather have a nice girl than a bitchy girl with an average face/body. Looks aren't really important to me its being attracted to the person and having a connection. As for number 2, a bitchy girl is really hard to date even if she has a beautiful body/face. I really wouldn't get anywhere with 2 and would probably break it off after the first date depending on how bitchy she got.

• I like my women a little bitchy, not a lot but just enough. I was talking to this girl awhile ago who was super hot, deffenitly a 10. We had a lot in common, but she seemed way too nice. Not to mention dumb as a post... So I acted like a jerk and she stop talking to me, sorta.

• The bitch would be the first to try, and the first to die. Lets face it, who likes that kinda treatment in a relationship. Not so sure about the ugly one with a nice personality but she would probably have more of a chance because she is polite and not looking to start sh*t with everyone and me.

• Number 2.

I like challenges.

• 2)

Turn her into a nice girl

• hahahahahahahahaha I just died laughin

• a nice girl with a beautiful to average face/ body because I like myself and I will go for the girl I find most attractive inside and out ;)

• uhhh nice try but there's only 2 choices. that's the point of the question, u'r being sneaky about it which makes it no D:

• nooooooooooo you're ugh..it's supposed to be 1 or 2 ...

• why you ugly or something?

• number 2. if I couldn't get her attitude at least slightly improved after a little while then I would dump her and move on to number 1 and just deal with the ugliness. you can change an attutude a lot of times but you can't change ugly. lol.

• sorry you fat girls rated me down but do you want somebody to tell the truth or a bunch of lies? isn't that the purpose of this site, to get realistic feedback from real people?

What Girls Said 16

• Im sorry an ugly personality is probably the biggest turn off of all time. Who wants a annoying person critiquing ever little thing you do and never being satisfied? No way Jose.

Bitchy person= ugly personality, which ultimately = all around ugliness and unattractiveness

I'll take my ugly but great guy any day :)

• It's definitely a tough pick, and it's amazing what influences people to change attitudes/behaviors/looks/etc.

I've dated a nice guy, who wasn't exactly the greatest looking. After we dated for 4 years, some girls started to give him attention. He started to act like a jerk and ended up cheating on me with one of the girls.

After that incident, I tried to date the opposite. I've dated the jerk kind of guy with a gorgeous face/body. He had no ambitions in life and always partied. He was a jerk for many reasons, but too long to list. So after dating him for a while, he talked about going to college to make a better life for himself. I stopped dating him, though, because I wasn't interested in the party scene anymore. He called me a couple of months ago (after 2 years of no communication) to let me know that he's a full time college student and has many goals. He seemed sincere compared to the jerk he was a couple of years ago.

Now I'm dating a man, whom I find balanced, for more than a year. He's a good-looking sweetheart. Because of his genuine actions, I might even exaggerate in saying he has a pure heart of gold (which I actually do believe) and has a face of a god -- and I've yet to think otherwise. Therefore, I cannot choose 1 or 2... I'd have to pick 1 1/2. An in between.

• 1. If he's an asshole, he's going to look more and more unattractive to me by the day, so that just leaves "bitchy."

• I don't care how good a guy looks, I'm not going to date him if he's a jerk.

• First one, because a bad attitude turns me off and I'd end up taking a swing at them if they had an attitude.

• Honesty I could never date someone who I wasn't attracted to, whether it's physical or personality-wise.If I can't look at my boyfriend and honestly tell him he's handsome, I see no point in the relationship and would much rather stay single.I'd not put up with any bitchiness either.

• i would date a nice guy with an average face/body because look doesn't matter but lets be realistic look doesn't really matter and personaltiy is way more important but most of the people wouldn't like to date a really ugly person right?

but if you love your boyfriend you will see him perfect,i see mine the most beautiful guy on earth

• 1: what am I gonna do with a good face that has the suckiest personality? looks are liking the icing on the cake...would cake fill me up or the icing? icing will make me more uglier and probably ruin me...so yeah cake is the way to go!lol

• Commitment = #1

Lustful Relationship = #2

(In most cases)

• I've been with both types and would chose #1 every time.

• 1. there really isn't an answer because I can read a person...very well

• number 2

• wht stupid question

• 1. Because I've done that many times before, looks aren't everything to me.

• How does one define "bitch" when referring to a man?

That definition would define my answer. I like a little attitude in a guy, sure, but as soon as he crosses into 'asshole' territory I see red. I have little patience in general, much less for a dude whose going to PMS. I get enough of that at home. I've noticed that a lot of good-looking guys are total jerks, probably because they feel entitled to act that way due to their looks (just like bitchy good looking girls), and it's a huuuuge turn-off.

So if that means he's not a male model, who CARES? I've liked plenty of guys like that, their personalities make them more (physically) attractive to me, I don't even see what everyone else sees if I like them as a person.

• Definitely nice guy with an average or even an ugly body.

I actually have a HUGE crush on one right now.