Do you think I should meet him? What do you think I should do?

Well I added this guy on Facebook because I liked his profile picture. So we started talking & we've been talking for about a month now & he's the only guy that has told me nice things. He lives in Mexico and he's 3 years older than me, my family in Mexico knows his family & him so don't worry he's not a creeper or anything. So he's been telling me that he wants to see me & that I should go when they have the parties in December. I really do want to meet him so I may even go with my aunt. Do you think I should meet him? I'm afraid that he won't see what he was expecting, I'm afraid that I have my hopes up and then nothing is going to happen. tell me anything you think from this please I just need peoples opinions. he's even told me that he likes me & I really like him to when I talk with him I get really happy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would definitely go with your Aunt, and not by yourself, if possible try to get a friend to tag along for a little vacation because then you have a wing-woman which is a neccesity.

Don't try to get your hopes up, because what if HE isn't what you thought he was. Just be yourself when communicating with him now, and hopefully the chemistry will be the same when/if you guys meet. :)