I don't get it?

I've asked this question before. Why does he suddenly stop texting after I start telling him I would really like to see him again. I mean I initiate conversations and he does too. So it’s not like I’m always asking him to chill. I just feel like every time I bring up the word hang out, he suddenly stops responding. I feel like he may have some interest in me but the hope is starting to fade. For example today, he asks me if I had any plans for tonight and I said yes and invited him to come. Well he isn’t sure if he’s up for it now and I told him if he changes his mind to give me a call and that I really do want to hang out again. Soon =) just let me know a day. No response back. I feel totally shot down! I mean I’m being pretty straight forward with this guy! I thought guys liked that! No mind games yenno? What is wrong with me? Am I pushing him?

Never got a ring, but hey! I wound up having a great time anyways! He's the loser for missing out anyways haha! =) haven’t heard from him since and haven’t really thought about up until now, and honestly I could care less :D

Thanks everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he just likes to know he has someone on the side that if someone else doesn't work out, there's always you.that sounds mean but almost the same situation has happened with me and in the end I felt a little played, so watch out!

• Yeah, I think your right... I mean I started to think that's what I would of done and said if I had someone else on the side. Oh well though! thanks for the comment.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's him who's got issues. Why the hell would he ask if you had plans then just go awol? It's him, not you, at least from what you've showed. For now I'd just talk with him and if he wants to do something, let him start it.

• as a guy, I really have no idea. lol if a girl made it that easy for I would be extatic. maybe he feels like he would intrudeing on your plans tonight since you already had them.

• Well I'm no where close to being easy. I just thought I would give it all that I had to show to this guy that I was interested in getting to know him and not to play mind games and confuse him. But eh oh well I guess.

• trust me I got that same situation with this girl even worse she don't let me know when she change her mind ,its really annoying I feel you .

• good for you .

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think that you may be pressuring him a little bit. I'm not a guy, but I've sort of been in your situation before. There was this guy friend that I liked a WHOLE lot (I'm talking more than any guy I've liked before!), and he seemed (at first) to be interested in me too! To make a long story short, I made the mistake of pursuing him and trying to initiate things with him. :-( He would come sometimes, but after a while he would stop coming.

I learned the hard way that girls can't chase guys. You have to let them come to you. It's funny because now that I don't initiate anything with him anymore, he seems more open with me. He now invites ME to do things and hang out with him. Funny huh?

So yeah, I would just give him a break.and like one of the guys said just let him initiate things with you from now on. If he wants to spend time with you, he'll ask you what you're doing and will eventually ask you if you want to hang out. But you don't have to offer to have him come along with you. Just let HIM suggest getting together.

Hope that helps!

• I also wanted to add that this guy may not know exactly how he feels about you right now. So, just give him some space.

He may be still trying to figure you out, and figure out his feelings for you (if he has any).but if you're pressuring him to make a decision now about you it may be turning him off a bit.

So.just ease up a little!

Just a thought!

• I really don't think I was pressuring him to be with me at all. I just kept asking if he wanted to do something with me. Like to get know each other. Ehhh, its whatever though =) I gave him chance to chill with me; he denied it, moving on! =)