I can't get off the mark!

I am utterly crap at approaching girls. I HATE clubs (am I the only one?!) If I could magic a girl onto a first date without having to ask her, It'd be perfect, but I don't have the balls. In fact I'm pretty sure I could make a lot of girls happy, I'm intelligent, training to be a helicopter co-pilot. I'm a good guitarist, giving lessons in my local area, I'm not bad looking (I hope)...

Whenever I'm invited out to a club, I end up just wanting to to sit and chat, people must think I'm properly odd. Anyway, do I avoid clubs and try and pick girls up elsewhere? or should I work on a 'Pulling technique'? jeez, that sounds sleazy...

Ta! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• God you are gorgeous, I think you could get a girl anywhere, just get a grip!

You don't have to go to places you don't like. That I know for sure, because in such places you are bound to end up looking quite odd, though I have no problems with that and I don't think you should have any either.

Talk to your friends about this they can actually be a good support for you and the best advice - relax and just get a grip!

I think most guys get there confidence from the fact that they are not afraid to get rejected, and there is nothing that makes a girl going more than a confident (not cocky) guy.

You sound like an interesting person, if you would walk up to me at the bar, I think I would let you buy me a drink.

What Girls Said 2

• so what?

• You seem like a great guy, and from your picture you are good looking! And clubs are definitely not the best way to meet people. Give yourself a little more credit... trust me, girls would date you if you asked. I would! ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Try making friends with some girl who is already committed and she will tel lher girl friends about you, trust me.

• loud music, dense crowd, flashing lights, and modern dancing; some here this and think fun, I think my worst nightmare. I think you should avoid clubs, not because of your or my personal aversion to them, but that your natural way of interacting does not seem to be conducive for clubbing. I would try a bar or maybe coffee shop, somewhere where the atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed.

• Just try and approach girls, even if you need to be intoxicated.

What's the worst that cud happen.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Ur a good looking guy, so you really have nothing to worry about.