How can I tell if a guy I like only wants me for a hookup or something more?

He always talks about sex and wouldn't hang out with me for my birthday because I wouldn't give him anything sexually. Does that mean he only wants a hookup from me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• im pretty sure that's what that means. forget that guy unless that is all your looking for. he sounds like a complete duetchbag to me so F**K him. you can do way better

• Yep, it's all he wants (pretty friggin' obvious too). Don't iinvest yourself into this relationship, I'd get out now and find a better guy.

• Duh, all he wants is a hookup

What Girls Said 4

• That is all he wants, he sounds like such an idiot, and I know how annoying it is, cos I guy I knew was just like that. You can do so much better than someone who is such a tool!

• yep pretty much.& he's just a jerk. You don't need him and you're better than that.

• thats all he wants. you can do better! if he can't even be bothered to spend time with you then you already know he just wants one thing. if a guy really likes you he would love to hang out with you even if he's not getting sex

• Yes.