Hasn't called in 2 days?

So I have been seeing this guy now for a little over a month. We have been having a great time seeing each other. Wednesday I stayed with him overnight, we went grocery shopping and then we came back and watched a movie. We then went to bed. Woke up the next morning and we left at the same time. We kissed goodbye. I asked him what he was doing on Friday and he said he was playing cards with his friend, and then a tournament on Saturday. I texted him later Thursday night and he never texted me back, it's been 2 days now. I don't know what to think, please help me why would he do that?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he will text you after his card game or the next day? don't think about too much you will make yourself crazy.

• Maybe, and this is going to sound horrible and I do apologise, he's just not that into you. Of course he could be busy or lost his phone charger etc. but you seem pretty torn up about it, is it worth being with a guy who makes you feel like that?