Girls would you date me?

I'm 5'9" 160lbs. Brown hair and eyes. Shaggy hair. middle-class sweetheart and a badass. Not bragging just going by what I've been told. I'm a gamer but I listen when being spoke to. I don't like to argue or drama. It's a waste of time when we could be having fun. I can be lazy but I cook, clean, and can find someway to make you smile.

fair enough. I listen to almost every kinda music partial to the 80s. hard worker and love to chill out and relax on nice days. love the outdoors and fishing but not for the fish mostly just the boat in the water. I'll watch any kind of movie and really have no favorite foods but I like food

Most Helpful Girl

• From your description, Id be intrigued by you.. Id have to know more about you to say id actually want to date you.

• lol you sound like an awesome guy no need to wonder if any girl would go out with you.

• truth be told sometimes I can make an ass outta myself and no one really wants that.

• everyone does, its human nature ha.

What Girls Said 5

• so what's the problem? here a "off question" when you go fishing, do you actually eat the fish you catch? and where are you from (state wise nothing exact). (then I can tell you)

• alabama. sometimes depend on the fish and how I feel mostly its catch and release

• ok sure I would date you if I wasn't in a relationship, and I lived there...again you sound like a typical guy.

• lol. me caveman. need beer. lol jk I don't drink

• Sounds interesting enough. Games are pretty cool. But all the things ya mentioned sound awesome.

• so what's the problem...you are the typical male

• i like the sound of all that..to bad I'm in alaska...booooo

• if you really this good, why you should promoting yourself here? I mean, why don't you get the real one in a normal way? :p

• well I'm just asking someones opinion but the greatest thing is me and my ex are back together so I don't need to know anymore

• wow, congrats anyway! :)

What Guys Said 0