Is online dating okay?

Do you think its OK to be online dating? Like what are you thoughts on it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird at all. I think the stigma attached to online dating (only for crazy, creepy people) is rightfully fading. We already use the internet for so much of our daily lives -- buying shoes, paying bills, reading news, social networking...why not dating too?

Online dating is very expedient in that you can state your preferences unabashedly. With that said, a lot of people aren't genuine and hide a lot of their issues that don't manifest until you finally meet, if then.

I've tried online dating with no real success. But to each their own. My mom met her fiance off of some random dating site and they're getting married in August. I'm happy for her.

What Guys Said 3

• i think its OK, but its risky. you don't really know what you're really getting into when you finally met the person. but I guess that's the whole point. I believe its OK. I've had friends who have done that before.

• Wooooo E-Sex!

• It sucks. Girls don't respond.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure why not. As you get older it's just not as easy as it once was in HS.

I think you defiantly need to be carful with it however!

• you just have to be extra careful. I tried online dating and it just didn't work out for me. Most guys on there play games or just want to sleep with you. I met one guy who seemed different then everyone else but it just didn't work out either but that was one out of the many guys that I had talked to.

• Is online dating ok? It depends.

Do I personally think it's OK to be in online dating? It's ok

Whether online dating is OK is highly dependent to the person her/himself, what they want for themselves and what they are using it for. Girls usually have a higher risk of getting into trouble being a part of it, because of how the society works and social nature, not to mention women nowadays make them too easily available by which their information are easily taken. misused and abused.

If the user believes that she can really connect with others, find a good lifelong partner from there, use it with tact and caution for the right purposes, then it's all good. If the user is more comfortable finding a good partner through meeting and getting to know them in person, being a bit of a conservative-self-in-such-matters, I wouldn't strongly recommend using online dating websites. In a way, there's more risk through online dating compared to using the "conventional" meeting-them-in-person method.

Also, which online dating websites they use matters. Some are safe, some are not, some are a scam.

• U need to clarify online dating. What is the Inent? Remain cyber and never meet? or to meet and make it tangible?

• meet up and make it tangible

• If that is the honest intent, then I see nothing wrong with it. you've got to meet people somewhere. Online is as good as any. HOWEVER, you must pick someone close to you. So you can see each other regularly. The relationship should become tangible after a few msgs. Txts, etc.

• that is what I was thinking...and I don't believe in long distance