Is age really a big deal?

I haven't asked one of these in a while, so I figured I would now! So, is age REALLY that big of a deal in your opinions? I personally do not think age is nothing but a number, coming from the girl who's mother is 10 years older than her father ^_^. Feel free to comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think age is usually seen as a factor because on average, woman develop and mature faster than men. So you'll see a 25 year old male with a 22 year old female because they are on the same maturity level. That's just on average. If you look case by case, there are obviously men that mature faster than others, and thus age doesn't come into play. I personally wouldn't date someone older than me. Only the same age or a bit younger. That's purely because I want the girl to have similar life experience.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I personally feel that age difference matters especially when a girl is older. Naturally women tend to get old fast,I think this leads to a lot of break ups as guys would look for much younger women!

• I am 38 and dating a 21 year old and it is one of the best and most mature relationships I have had in a long time. Chemistry trumps age any day.

• I only date guys older than I am. Anything younger and they're way too immature for me.

I don't think age is a huge deal. But it also matters how old you are (I don't agree with 13 year olds dating 20 year olds or 20 year olds dating 45 years old), your intention and your maturity level.