Ladies, would you date a guy younger than you? yes or no? and why

what do you think about guys younger than you? I'm 19yrs old and I really love older women, I actually find them more attractive than younger females...

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

• me? At the moment no, but maybe if I was around 25 I wouldn't mind a max of 2 years younger

i believe guys younger than me (while I'm 17) are very immature and childish therefore now I would ideally date someone whos 19-22

however if I was older the guys younger than me would be more mature anyway and I wouldn't mind dating them since I don't really care about age its more about maturity

i still believe anyone under 17 is immature I have yet to meet a mature 16 year old

i cannot speak for all ladies, this is just my opinion on this matter

Hope it helps xx

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• well younger girls really don't want to date younger guys. but a lot of older girls do. a couple of months is OK when your really young but when you get to be around 20 or older a year or two doesn't really matter. personally after 6 months I wouldnt. it would make me feel weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Date yes, take seriously no. But that depends where he is. If I'm 40 and he's 28, sure I'd try it out seriously. But if I was 35 and he was 20, no way. No 20 year old guy wants to hear my biological clock ticking while I eye him hahaa.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. not too young, though. 1-2 years is fine with me. actually, it depends on their maturity. I wouldn't date a guy who's less mature than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way. I don't like 20ish guys as much as mature ones. They just look so young sometimes. Other times guys my age are hot. I think it has to do with muscles and the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would!

I'm dating someone 1 year and 5 months younger than I am, and everything is going wonderfully.

I really don't think age matters all that much, unless you're dating someone prepubescent :o then there might be a bit of an issue, but other than that, dating someone younger is just...how I roll. I'm not sure why. I suppose because younger guys are just more fun to hang out with?

That's just my opinion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I usually only date guys at least 3-5 years older than me.

why? because guys my age make me feel like I'm babysitting, and younger ones make me think of my little brother or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends..maybe a few months or a year. If I was really into the guy then It probably wouldn't matter. I like dating older guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date a guy younger than me if he was mature enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, because it's more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I like them, but in general no, I prefer older mature guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not too much younger. 4 years younger is the youngest I'd go...

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I want an older guy, someone who has his sh*t together and knows what he wants

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Date... no

Have sex with... most certainly

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much consistently date women older than me, the girl I'm dating now is 29, I'm 25

0|0
    0|0
  • only if he has a big d***, lots of money or a nice car, or all the above

0|0
    0|0