I don't care that she doesn't want to chill, I just don't understand her motive. Can you explain to me what she is possibly thinking?

i haven\t talked to this girl for a couple years, she writes on my wall hey. I message her and she says misses me and gives me her number. I call and she doesn't answer, the next day I text and we are flirting. she says call me at some time, again no answer. so I waited a couple days and texted her and no text back. I don't care that she doesn't want to chill, I just don't understand her motive, why did she take the time out of her day to do that?

What Girls Said 1

• sorry to say but she is probably just bored and wants some attention..and maybe from someone she knows that likes her. I admit doing the same thing sometimes, when I've been sad for break up or whatever and just needed some male reassurance. Knowing I am not really interested in him.and therefore dropped the convo as soon as I've felt better. I know its not fair..but just let her be. You will her from her again if she is really interested. Don't stalk, she will just think you're desperate and never care more.

What Guys Said 0