What was the first question you answered?

If you can't remember, go back and look - that's what I did!

Mine was some guy wanting to know whether he should ask an interest of his out. Typical, I know... but I was new to the site. :)

What was the first question that you answered? What about the first question that you asked?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• mine was in response to a question a guy asked about how to deal with getting over a break up...was a little over a year ago

not bad advice I gave either - still say the same stuff to this day!

• My first question asked was 'oral on one night stands?'

First answered was 'Each time he fingered me I bled?'

I use to spend a lot of time in sexuality before now it's more split between other

• 1st question I answered was would you date a chubby girl if you thought she was cute?

1st question I asked was what should I do if my friends moved on and didn't want to hang out anymore?

• link

That was my first one...gah, I sounded so stupid then and I don't know what is different lol

• 0|0

What Girls Said 9

• link

LOL, I almost never answer dating advice questions anymore.

• Same here... I think the ones under the "Other" category happen to be my favourites now. :)

• Me too. I pretty much stick to Other, Style, and Sexuality, unless something else catches my attention.

• 0|0
  • some girl talkin' bout' how her boyfriend didn't wanna have sex with her in his bed, because she'd make a mess or sumthin' :l

• My first answer was to "Guys, when a girl says NO"

• 0|0
  • FIRST ANSWER: q: What do you think about men clean shaving other body areas besides their face and men wearing thongs?

I got best answer (: lol

FIRST QUESTION: whether I should buy uggs or not. I didn't

• It was a question about what kind of underwear I wear.

• What do you like to do?

• this one

link

abortion