First date at the movies tips?

I am going on a first date with a new guy to the movies. What are some do's and don'ts of first dates? please help asap

Most Helpful Guy

• STAY OFF OF YOUR PHONE! I hate it so bad when I'm trying to figure out when I should hold her hand when all she does is text. Keep it on silent/vibrate. If your "digging" him, scooch a little close to him during the movie and rest your head on his shoulder or when you and he walk to the ticket booth, lock arms with him.

Simple stuff like that is a BIG plus for girls

What Guys Said 1

• Just turn your phone onto vibration mode cause he will not appreciate that. Don't argue with him if he offers to pay, even though it seems like the polite thing to do. Where something cute a dress skirt, or a nice pair of jeans and a cute top. Just be yourself and relax

• u should offer to pay once, then if he's a real man he won't let you

What Girls Said 1

• Keep the phone turned off! Guys hate when the girl they are on a date with are on their phone. I see it all the time when I am at the movies with my boyfriend. The other guys on dates seem irritated when their gfs are on their phones. I would also try flirting with him a bit during the movie, maybe putting your head on his shoulders, or during the previews talking with him.