Should I contact him?

I made out a lot with a guy I met in the same day and also there was some dry humping. Do you think he will contact me or was it just a one day thing? Should I contact him? I really do like him. He also told me that he had a great time and we will see each other again, but he hasn't initiated anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• um it just depends I did tis with one of my boyfriend ... crazy drunk night ... but I made clear to him that night I had absilutely no intention of any nookie happening or anything like that. I was just wasted and wanted to make out... for hours lol. But he ended up wanting to go out and after I told him no 3 times I finally gave in to his request. but he pursued it ... if he is not pursuing it I would leave it alone. You will just come off as desperate otherwise and if you keep messaging him about it with no contact being reciprocated you will seem to be a stalker.

What Guys Said 2

• haha dry humping...thats a good one

he will come back..he is probably busy with another girl.

• u shud strait away ask him...wat you feel..!

What Girls Said 0