I have this guy friend who is crazy about me.

I have this guy friend who is crazy about me. He likes hanging out with me and talking to me and just all around good friend, but he doesn't like me. How can a guy be SO fond of a girl and have no feelings for her. If I'm that fond of a guy I usually have feelings towards him.and I know for sure he doesn't cause he likes someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• u know.usually its the reverse?that guys and girls can never be frens because the guy most of the time likes the girl in a different way haha.well.i would think he doesn't see you as a potential suitor yet.cuz maybe he has his eye on another target right now.so jus hang in there and maybe his eye will fall on u:)

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like your making it more complicated than it has to be. He is a good friend, if you want to make a move make a move, be a subtle flirt, if you hide it and then find out he wanted you too, what would you do. It might work, it might not but he should know so he doesn't give you false signs that he doesn't realize.

What Girls Said 1

• well he can still have slight feelings for you as he likes someone else! but ok this happend with me 2 but backwards my guy friend has asked me out like a couple times and even some of our friends have said to go out and stuff but I'm really not into him! I love how crazy we are together like how hyper and how I can talk to him almost about anything and everything but I just don't like him but I do flirt a lot with him.but its not my intention to make him think that I like him or anything I just like being friends with him I don't know I mean maybe this could help you seein it from the other side.hopefully so.:)