Why won't guys text when they're with their friends?

I text this guy pretty much everyday, but when he's with his friends he hardly texts me back.

him and I flirt & are "talking" and he has a girl friend but they aren't doing to good.

but why won't he text me when he's with his friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's with his friends. He has better things to do than be rudely attached to his phone whilst in their company.

What Guys Said 4

• He's busy having fun with friends instead adopting the socially redundant kid who is on his phone wherever he goes. Common sense girl.

• Socially redundant kid attitude*

Also, if he's constantly texting a girl while in the presence of mates, chances are, it shall lead to multiple jokes.

• dont get clingy girl. let him be with his friends. if he wants to talk to you he will text/call when he has time.

• It's rude to sit their on his phone while he's with his friends. If you were out with a guy you liked, you'd likely hate it if he was texting his friends constantly throughout.

• sometimes some guys want time to be with their friends but sometimes he and his friends are chatting down some girls and he won't reply

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the two guys who responded of course. But also if your texting him constantly he's going to run in the other direction because your coming off very clingy. Especially if you text him saying "why don't you talk to me when your with your friends." It sounds very possesive. Also he has a girlfriend. If he's flirting with you, while he is still with his current girlfriend, odds are if they break up and he goes out with you he will do it to you too when you have some bumps in the relationship.

• The phrase "Bros before bras/Bros before hoes" comes to mind here. He needs to time to just be with his friends and not talking to you 24/7.