Kissing question for the ladies on here?

Would kiss your guy friend close to the lips if you found him attractive?

What you of a kiss on the forehead by a guy?

the second I was trying to say, "What do you think when a guy kiss you on the forehead" SORRY lol
would you kiss him at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that would be alright but a kiss on the forehead is more of a friendly thing than more than a friend kiss but yes if you were attracted to him\her more than a friend than you would kiss them on their lips end of story

What Girls Said 4

• Forehead kisses are really intimate from a guy to a girl. Kissing on the lips can just be out of lust (or romance as well), but can be generally shallow in meaning.

Kissing on the face other than the lips, the forehead specifically, is probably one of the more intimate things a guy can do because it not only means he's just doing it for his girl to feel better (since the guy doesn't get any physically good feelings from kissing her forehead), but it's an action that he has to do all on his own, meaning the girl can't 'initiate' a forehead kiss like she could lips or even cheek.

• forehead kisses are really romantic in my opinion. whenever my boyfriend did that, I melted for him

• Probably not unless I liked him.

Forehead kisses are sweet.

• i wouldn't kiss him unless I knew for sure how he felt

What Guys Said 1

• friend of mine kissed me on the lips when she was drunk as a goodbye and it revved up the sexual tension alot. forehead is OK I guess.

• I think any kiss would revved up sexual tension