Met a girl online, where to tell your mom you met her?

What are some ideas to tell my mom I met her? Online won't go the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• coffee shop, school, through friends

What Girls Said 5

• Been in the same situation, just say where ever you met them face-to-face first, or just say through friends. You could just be completely honest being 18-24, if your making sure they're who they say they are what's wrong with meeting someone online ?

• Honestly...it Shouldn't matter Where you two Met if you Really Do Like Her.

Your moms gonna Have to face it that The Dating Game is not What it was Like when She Was Your Age.

• well when I used to have to tell my parents I just said a friend intoduced us. Or say school.. the mall.. any where you go and hang out at.. its pretty simple(: good luck!

• through a friend on Facebook yall both commented the same picture and got to talking

• have you met her in person yet? If you're first face-to-face meet up was at the mall (for example).. say you met her at the mall. Which isn't a lie because it would be the 'official' place that you met.

What Guys Said 4

• First of all, do you want to start lying to someone you'll be with for the next how many years!

You'll always be worried she'll find out the truth.

But if you really think it's not a good idea to tell her the truth, say you were introudced by a friend. In a way, that's sort of true, assumoing you can call the online host a 'friend.'

• A friend's house. That was easy.

• Online.

• Or you could tell her where you first met in person.

• Anywhere you can meet a girl. School,party, club, class, museum, bookstore