Kissing in the rain?

What is so special about kissing in the rain?

This guy that I am currently talking I was watching The Notebook yesterday and he only remembers it by the kissing in the rain! We both have never had that experience of kissing in the rain, and we were talking about it! And maybe,we will try that one da

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have to REALLY be into it to kiss someone in the rain, you have to not care about the discomfort and the cold.you have to be willing to risk your health. It's a combination of all that and more.

I for one will never forget it' only twice has it happened to me. It's not something you plan, it's something that happens and you love each other so much you don't care!

What Guys Said 3

• It's all about the atmosphere. Everything around you is dull in color, cold is surrounding you, but in this moment two people are kissing, that is like a center of warmth.

That and cinemas really popularized it.

• It may look good in pictures; probably even sounds romantic in books; but all it does is get you wet (and not the good kind).

• well find a guy when its raining. then

go kiss him outside. in the rain

What Girls Said 4

• to kiss someone in the rain you have to be really into and stuff and it's not always like the movies . . . Go try it you just might like it . . .

• i've never experienced this but it's been totally overatted by teenmovies- I think kissing in the snow would be SO much more romantic

• It's just a cliche. There's really no truth to it.

• ive been kissed in the rain before, and it was amazing but I think that's because of the guy, not the pouring rain. it was romantic, and reminded me of spiderman and mary jane's kiss. but like the other girl said it is wayyy more romantic to kiss in the snow