How to Start Dating Again?

My girlfriend broke up with me a while ago and while I think I've had enough time to "get over it" to the point where I don't constantly think about her anymore I just can't get myself to go out with anyone again. I've had girls hit on me, that before I met my ex I found very attractive, but it's like I don't have any drive anymore. It's obvious to me that I'm lonely and want to get out there again but every time I try I just think back to my ex and then just don't feel like it anymore.

What's a guy to do?

What Girls Said 1

• ugh I'm having the same problem. A guy dumped me a week and a half ago and we were only dating for 2 months and I'm so over him but.the guys I used to like before him I just can't like anymore. They seem nothing compared to what we used to have.

It's so frustrating X|

I guess maybe we both just need more time than we think we do to "get over it".

What Guys Said 1

• just go out to club or bar with friends or even by you're self , I had the same thing the best you do just go out don't feel stress try to relax you'll feel much better instead of staying home .