Would you date a schizophrenic?

I was just wondering if people would be willing to date a schizophrenic, considering how bad it is viewed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this is sad, only other people with the same problem are willing to have anything to do with them, usually.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I mean no!

Seriously do you know what this could entail?

• probably, depends on the severity of the condition, can't be worse than my last girlfriend, she had more voices in her head than the wu-tang clan.

• How sever is thier condition, how likely are they to cut me in my sleep?

• Nope. I have bad luck with women I thought were crazy and weren't officially diagnosed with a condition.

• No ways.

I'd like to enjoy love-making during night real smooth...

• No, women are crazy enough as it is.

• Is it you or him?

What Girls Said 5

• Perhaps.It depends on a lot of things.

• no , I wouldn't .

• I would, mental issues don't bother me but it would probably help if they were on medication.

• if it's controlled, sure.

• idk...that could be dangerous and emotionally devastating. they have a tendency to get crazy and commit suicide. and what if the voices in their heads told them to hurt me? :(

i think I would like to be open to it, but I would be afraid to be honest with you.