Would you date a guy who didn't have any tattoos?

Apparently girls find tattoos sexy, but I don't see myself ever getting any. Would this be a turn-off?

Updates:
Doh! I said sexy, now it's in sexuality!

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• ... what type of question is this most people don't have tatoo's so its not really a problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't see why not. I'm attracted to tattoos on guys, but I'm not UNattracted to guys who have none. It's generally a matter that depends more on the guy himself than any tats he does or doesn't have. My current guy has a lot of tattoos, which I love for him, but I've liked a good handful of guys in the past who have only had one or two, or none at all. A guy not having tattoos is by no means a deal-breaker for me, lol, as long as me having a few isn't a deal-breaker for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I think you'd be suprised how many would actually prefer that.

1|0
    0|0
  • tattoos are sexy (depending on the tattoo itself). but not having one isn't a turn-off. not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , not at all..it wouldn't be a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Gladly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lovelove love tattoos on guys... that's my type, however unfortunately my boyfriend has no tattoos and said numerous times that he has no intent to ever get one... and it sucks but I can't force him to do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course! as long as I like him it doesn't matter is he has tattoos or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would! why wouldn't I ha ha that would be a stupid reason to not date a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • it so won't be a turn off, I like a man without tatoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are sort of a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! I can`t see him not having a tatoo as a deal breaker. Although tatoos are hot. The guy I`m currently kinda with has an amazing tatoo on the side of his body, mmm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer at least one tattoo just to know that he appreciates art and is kinda free spirited but if you didn't have any tattoos but still was hella chill then yea I would...I'll date anyone if they're cool to be around

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Ima guy and I have no tattoo and I don't think I'll ever get one. My girlfriend thinks they're kinda dumb but I'm sure she'd be OK with it if the tattoo isn't too big.

Just a little side note, look at all the successful people in your life. Not many of them have tattoos, huh? Maybe a correlation?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I have nothing against tattoos or people who get them, it's just that if a recruiter for a professional job knows about them, you won't be hired.

• get a tattoo bro, trust me!

0|0
    0|0