Will he ever commit?

OK so I have been dating this guy for 2 months already and were having sex and everything. I want him to be my boyfriend and when I ask him when he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend, he says soon and when I ask him to explain why he won't ask me, he says stop pushing me. Can someone please help, I'm dying here lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he act like he is your boyfriend all of the time anyway? I read the other comments..but if he treats you well...could it be possible that he sees you as nagging at him...u probably shouldn't be available all the time...need to work the psychology around to where he is wanting YOU to commit.

I would need more information. Is he dating other girls? You need to give us more information.

• yes he kind of acts like my boyfriend, and I don't make myself available all the time.. And no he's not dating other girls. This really wouldn't bother me as much, but he took my virginity and he's my first real adult relationship, it's not like were complete strangers either we went to high school together..

• hmm..ur doing some things right anyway...if he's not dating other girls I don't c why committing would be a big deal...I always hated that "playing hard to get" thing but maybe that is what is called for here.

What Guys Said 1

• hes just using you for sex duhhhh

• youre not the kind of girl worth dating basically, not worth committing to

What Girls Said 2

• why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? I think you gave him too much too soon so now he's not interested in anything serious with you. sorry

• your mistake was having sex with him. why should he commit if he's getting everything he needs without any strings? so no, I don't think he will