Do You Girls Like Being Asked On A Date or Asked Out?

I want to know what most of you women prefer to be encountered with when meeting a guy you have not known for a long time but seems to be interested in you. Would you be more happy if he asked you out, asked you on a date, or just told you he likes you?

Updates:
How do you ask a girl to be in a relationship with her as in girlfriend & boyfriend? And when do y'all consider a guy your boyfriend when you have been dating him for a while?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In circumstances when I don't know the person at all, I'd prefer it if a guy asked me out for coffee. That's probably the easiest, cheapest and most non-committal way of getting to know someone.

From past experience, regular coffee dates are a great way to break the ice in a comfortable setting and hopefully, she'll find herself increasingly attracted to you after a few. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• ask me out to hang out first. and then maybe on a date if the hang out session goes well

0|0
    0|1
  • Q1. just say it.

Q2. when he ask to be your boyfriend/girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • date:)

0|0
    0|0
  • all 3 are the same thing

absolutely no difference in the first 2

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean? I don't understand exactly what you mean by those statements you made.

• and I don't understand what you mean. there's no difference in anything you asked

• Hmm... I think I see what you mean.So now I got another question for you then. Actually two. How do you ask a girl to be in a relationship with her as in girlfriend & boyfriend? And when do y'all consider a guy your boyfriend when you have been dating him for a while?

• I think I would like him to say something like, "Hey, you're really cool : ) would you like to go out some time? like to put put or maybe we could go bowling?" ----something like that would be appropriate I think : )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.