Question for all Christian guys here! is it OK to kiss the girl you're dating? or is it a sin?

I am a new born Christian and I need to know what is OK and what is not when it comes to dating?

Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of corse its OK :) gosh you think we are all castrated monks or something lol I had a priest (this is true story) that I asked if it was OK to french kiss my girlfriend at the time and he was the young sort of chap who had had a life before realizing his true calling and so he said "Gosh I hope so its hot" which made me and my girlfriend burst into laughter :D just don't get to lustful :)

What Guys Said 2

• At my church, kissing is considered fine as long as it doesn't progress into something else ;)

• im pretty sure everythings ok... I havnt gone to hell yet so I'm probably not doing anything wrong

What Girls Said 1

• The Bible says in Ephesians 5:3, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, ubecause these are improper for God’s holy people.”