If you were on a blind date?

and your date appeared to be overweight? obese? what would you do?>

Most Helpful Guy

• Overweight - depends. Obese - I'm not interested in obese people. What I would do with a date I'm just not attracted to? Finish the date as amicably as possible, while making it clear that there won't be another. Just because I'm not interested doesn't mean I can't be polite.

What Guys Said 6

• i would stay around and talk to her and see if I can find out if we match =)

• Overweight I'd keep an open mind but points would be deducted. My idea of overweight is on the heavy side though, please keep that in mind.

Obese... I'd make a no decision fairly early. I'd continue with the date to be nice. Enjoy their company as I may a friends. I would not send any false signals of interest though. I'd do my best to conceal any disappointment. I think it would be extremely rude to hurt their feelings.

• over weight? no problem. Obese? I would maybe have a problem but I would stay and at least see where it went.

• I would go ahead with the date... you never know... she could be a great person. Why limit dating to size and all that stuff... It needs to be based on the intangibles- superficialness ensures singleness.

• Get to know them more.

• Depends where the date was. If we were at a restaurant probably order her the double meal deal at Mcdonalds. If it was $2.50 Tuesdays at the movies, make sure she has an aisle seat.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I would see but honestly we'd probably end up being friends.. I have to be attracted to someone to give them my "cookie" :P lol